|1||Safaga - East bank - S & L show||Luxor||Lunch|
A very nice tour to spend a night in the old capital of the ancient Egyptians, where you will enjoy many tours to the famous major temple; Karnak temple with its famous ram's avenue and the enormous Hypo style hall. Also the famous Luxor temple on the same East bank of Luxor city. There, you will enjoy the history again by night during the nice sound and light show of Karnak temple. Next day, an early start to the West bank where you will find the amazing Valley of the Kings, then the marvellous funeral temple of Queen Hatshepsut. And then you will finish your stay in Luxor with the 2 colossi of Memnon before you get back to ship at Safaga port.
Just 210$ per person.
The program consists of:-
- Meet and assist Safaga Port.
- A private air-conditioned van.
- 1 night accommodation at a 5* hotel in Luxor.
- A tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple.
- A tour to the sound and light show of Luxor temple.
- A tour to Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s temple and the 2 colossi of Memnon.
- Lunch during the tours.
- A private professional Egyptologist (according to your language).
- Entry fees to the mentioned sites.
- 2 bottles of water for each.
- Taxes and governmental services.
The program excludes the following:-
- Any tour not mentioned.
- Any personal expenses.
- Tipping along the tour.
- Beverage not mentioned.
Prices are quoted in USD as follow:-
7 and more