Experience the amazing hidden natural treasures of Egypt, represented in its people, culture and the pure natural places of the Western Desert. Enjoy the archaeological sites of Egypt before you get started to the tour of your dreams between the different oasis of Egypt located at the Western Desert where you will enjoy an absolute different atmosphere inside a 4*4 jeep takes you up, down and between the sand dunes, then to jump in one of the many sulphric wells, and even to visit the ruins of the Greco-Roman era before you get relaxing on a pharonic old fashion cruise called Dahabya.
This tour consists of:-
- Meet, greet and assist at the airports.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a high deluxe 5* hotel in Cairo on BB basis.
- 4 nights’ accommodation on a luxury Dahabya cruise on FB basis.
- 2 nights' accommodation in a high deluxe 5* hotel in Luxor on BB basis.
- 2 nights' accommodation in an ecological hotel at Baharya oasis and Al Dakhla oasis on HB basis.
- 1 night' camping in the White Desert on HB basis.
- Domestic flight ASW/CAI.
- A panoramic tour around and between the Pyramids, the Valley temple and the enigmatic Sphinx.
- A tour to the Egyptian Museum.
- A tour to the Citadel of Sultan Saladin, Mohamed Ali' mosque, Coptic Cairo and the great bazaar Khan El Khalili.
- A tour to Memphis and Sakkara.
- Lunch during the tours in a luxury local restaurant.
- All Dahabya sightseeing.
- A tour to Philae temple, the unfinished obelisk and the High Dam of Aswan.
- A tour to Edfu temple and Kom Ombo temple.
- A tour to Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Queen Hatshepsut' temple and the 2 Colossi of Memnon.
- A tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple.
- All oasis sightseeing.
- A private air-conditioned van.
- A private 4*4 air-conditioned jeep in the oasis.
- A private tour guide.
- 2 bottled water daily for each guest.
- Loan of A mobile phone with the value of 5 international mnts.
- Loan of usb with the value of 20 mnts.
- All taxes and governmental charges.
This tour excludes the following:-
- Entry visa upon arrival at Cairo international airport 15 $ per person (to be applied directly).
- International airfare.
- Any optional tours (you will be offered the different optional tours according to the available timing of the program).
- Any personal expenses
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended you take this)
- Beverage during meals.
- Entry to any pyramid from inside - purchased on the day.
- Entry to the mummy’s room at the museum - purchased on the day.
- Tipping of the guide and/or any crew throughout the program.
Prices are quoted in USD per person as follow:-
01/05 - 30/09
01/10 - 30/04