|1||Arrival to Cairo||Cairo||Welcome drink|
|2||Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara||Sleeper train||B, L, D|
|3||Philae temple, High Dam, The unfinished obelisk||Cruise, Aswan||B, L, D|
|4||Aswan, Kom ombo, Edfu||Cruise||B , L , D|
|5||King's Valley, Queen Hatshepsut' temple, Memnon' colossi||Luxor||B , L , D|
|6||Karnak temples, Luxor temple||Sleeper train||B, D|
|7||Cairo, Museum, Citadel, Coptic Cairo||Cairo||B, L|
Package includes the following services:
- Meet, greet and assist service by our rep at airports
- Transfers in a modern and private air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights acommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 3 nights accommodationon a 5 star superior cruise on BB basis.
- 2 nights accommodation on sleeper train on HB basis.
- English speaking guide during the visit (according to your language).
- F/day pyramids, the valley temple, Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis.
- F/day the Egyptian museum, Sultan Saladin's citadel, Coptic Cairo and the great Bazaar Khan el Khalili.
- Tour to Philae temple, the high dam and the unfinished obelisk in Aswan.
- Tour to Kom ombo temple and Edfu temple.
- Tour to valley of the kings, temple of Queen Hatchepsut and the 2 colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple.
- Lunch during the tours.
- 02 small bottles of water during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Portage when needed
- Free loan of phone during your stay charged with the value of 5 min. international calls and an usb charged (just one time by us) with the value of 20 min.
- All service charges and taxes
Above mentioned itinerary excludes the following services:
- Entry visa to Egypt upon arrival at Cairo airport 15$ per person (to be applied directly if not obtained from abroad).
- International airfare ticket.
- Any optional tours (you will be offered all possible tours according to your availabel time)
- Any extras or personal expenses.
- Tipping of the guide throughout the program.
- Beverages during meals.
- Entry to great Pyramid - purchased on the day.
- Entry to the mummies room at the museum - purchased on the day.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended you take this).
- Tipping of the crew or anywhere else.
Prices are quoted in USD per perspn as follow:-
7 and more
May – Sep.
Oct. – Apr.