|1||Cairo Airport||Cairo||Welcome drink|
|2||Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara||Cairo||B, L|
|3||Cairo Airport, Luxor||Luxor||B|
|4||West Bank, Esna||El Hegz island||B , L , D|
|5||El Kab, Edfu temple, El Fuza island||El fuza island||B , L , D|
|6||Gebel el silsela, Kom ombo, Daraw||Daraw||B , L , D|
|7||Kopania, Aswan||Aswan||B , L , D|
|8||optional tour to Abu Simbel, Cairo||Cairo||B|
|9||Museum, Citadel, Coptic Cairo||Cairo||B, L|
|10||Cairo, Alexandria||Alexandria||B, L|
|12||Cairo Airport||Back home||B|
Package includes the following services:
- Meet,greet and assist by our rep at airports.
- Transfers always in a private and modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- 5 nights accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 1 night accommodation in Luxor on B.B basis.
- 4 nights accommodation on a 5 star dahabeya cruise on FB basis.
- 1 night accommodation in Alexandria on BB basis.
- A private qualified tour guide during all sightseeings.
- Domestic flight ticket ( CAI / LXR - ASW / CAI ).
- Tour to the pyramids of Giza, the valley temple,the Sphinx and Sakkara.
- Tour to the museum,Sultan Saladin's citadel, the Coptic Cairo and the great Bazaar.
- Tour to Philae temple, the unfinished obelisk and the high dam in Aswan.
- Tour to Kom ombo temple and Edfu temple.
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple.
- Tour to valley of the kings, Queen Hatchepsut temple and the 2 Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to the Catacombs, the Bibliotheque Alexandarina, the fortress of Sultan Qait Bey.
- Lunch during the tours.
- 02 small bottles of mineral water during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all above mentioned sites on the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Portage when needed.
- Free loan of phone during your stay charged with the value of 5 international minutes and an internet usb charged with the value of 20 minutes usage.
- All service charges and taxes.
Above mentioned itinerary excludes the following services:
- Entry visa upon arrival at Cairo international airport 15$ per person (to be applied directly).
- international airfare ticket.
- Any optional tours (you will be offered the different optional tours according to the available timing of the program).
- Any personal expenses.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended you take this).
- Beverage during meals.
- Entry to any pyramid from inside - purchased on the day.
- Entry to the mummies room at the museum - purchased on the day.
- Tipping of the guide throughout the program.
- Tipping of the crew or anywhere along the tour (shall be recommended by your guide)
Prices are quoted in USD per person as follow:-
7 and more
May – Sep.
Oct. – Apr.