|1||Arrival Cairo||Cairo||Welcome drink|
|2||Pyramids, museum and coptic Cairo||Cairo||B, L|
|3||Cairo Airport, Luxor||Luxor||B|
|4||West Bank, Esna, Dahabeya||El Hegz island||B , L , D|
|5||El Kab, Edfu temple, El Fuza island||El fuza island||B , L , D|
|6||Gebel el silsela, Kom ombo, Daraw||Daraw||B , L , D|
|7||Kopania, Aswan||Aswan||B , L , D|
|8||Aswan airport, Cairo airport||Back home||B|
Package includes the following services:
- Meet, greet and assist by our rep at airports.
- Transfers always in a private and modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2 nights accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 1 night accommodation in Luxor on BB basis.
- 4 nights accommodation on a 5 star dahabeya cruise on FB basis.
- A private qualified tour guide during all sightseeing.
- Domestic flight ticket ( CAI / LXR - ASW / CAI ).
- Tour to the pyramids of Giza, the valley temple, the Sphinx.
- Tour to the museum, and the great Bazaar.
- Tour to Philae temple, and the high dam in Aswan.
- Tour to Kom ombo temple and Edfu temple.
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatchepsut temple and the 2 Colossi of Memnon.
- Lunch during the tours.
- 02 small bottles of mineral water during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all above mentioned sites on the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Portage when needed.
- Free loan of phone during your stay charged with the value of 5 international minutes and an internet usb charged with the value of 20 minutes usage.
- All service charges and taxes.
Above mentioned itinerary excludes the following services:
- Entry visa upon arrival at Cairo international airport 15 $ per person (to be applied directly).
- international airfare ticket.
- Any optional tours (you will be offered the different optional tours according to the available timing of the program).
- Any personal expenses.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended you take this).
- Beverage during meals.
- Entry to any pyramid from inside - purchased on the day.
- Entry to the mummies room at the museum - purchased on the day.
- Tipping of the guide throughout the program.
- Tipping of the crew or anywhere else (ask your guide about it)
Prices are quoted in US dollar per person as follow:-
7 and more
May – Sep.
Oct. – Apr.