|1||Arrival Cairo||Cairo||welcome drink|
|2||Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo||Cairo||B, L|
|3||Karnak temple, Luxor temple, Nile cruise||Luxor||B , L , D|
|4||Valley Kings, Queen Hatshepsut' temple, Memnon||Luxor - Edfu||B , L , D|
|5||Edfu temple, Kom Ombo temple||Aswan||B , L , D|
|6||Philae temple, the High Dam, the Unfinished obelisk||Aswan||B , L , D|
|8||Cairo Intl' airport||back home||B|
An enjoyable program to enjoy comfortly many tours in Cairo, in addition to the night life of Cairo; the city does not sleep. And then you go to enjoy a wonderful weather in Upper Egypt, on a wonderful luxury cruise that sail on the River Nile to enjoy the real culture and the old civilization of ancient Egypt among the very old temples of the ancient Pharaohs and the Greco-roman era.
This program consists of:-
- Meet, greet and assist at the airports.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a high deluxe 5* hotels in Cairo.
- 4 nights’ accommodation on a luxury Nile cruise.
- A panoramic tour around and between the Pyramids, the Valley temple and the enigmatic Sphinx.
- A tour to the Egyptian Museum.
- A tour to Coptic Cairo and the great bazaar Khan El Khalili.
- Lunch during the tours in a luxury local restaurant.
- Domestic flights (CAI/LXR - ASW/CAI)
- All cruise sightseeing.
- A tour to Philae temple, the unfinished obelisk and the High Dam of Aswan.
- A tour to Edfu temple and Kom Ombo temple.
- A tour to Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Queen Hatshepsut' temple and the 2 Colossi of Memnon.
- A tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple.
- A private air-conditioned van.
- A private tour guide.
- 2 bottled water daily for each guest.
- Loan of A mobile phone with the value of 5 international mnts.
- Loan of usb with the value of 20 mnts.
- All taxes and governmental charges.
This program excludes the following:-
- Entry visa upon arrival at Cairo international airport 15 $ per person (to be applied directly).
- International airfare ticket
- Any optional tours (you will be offered the different optional tours according to the available timing of the program).
- Any personal expenses.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended you take this).
- Beverage during meals.
- Entry to any pyramid from inside - purchased on the day.
- Entry to the mummy’s room at the museum - purchased on the day.
- Tipping of the guide throughout the program.
Prices are quoted in USD per person as follow:-
01/05 - 30/09
01/10 - 30/04