Experience most of Egypt, a different world where you may find everything you dream. If you are a fan of history and archaeology, so you will find it between the Pyramids and the ancient Egyptian temples. If you are a fan of cruising on the Nile, so you will find there. and then, no tour could be accomplished without a night between the many natural geological formations at the Western desert, and finish your adventure relaxing on the Red Sea coast to enjoy another part of the adventure like snorkeling or diving in another pure world.
This program consists of:-
- Meet, greet and assist at the airports.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a high deluxe 5* hotel in Cairo on BB basis.
- 4 nights’ accommodation on a luxury Nile cruise on FB basis.
- 1 night' accommodation in Abu Simbel on HB basis.
- 1 night' accommodation in desert lodge at Baharya oasis on BB basis.
- 3 nights' accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh on BB basis.
- Domestic flight (Cai/LXR - ASW/ASB - ASB/ASW - ASW/CAI - CAI/SSH).
- A panoramic tour around and between the Pyramids, the Valley temple and the enigmatic Sphinx.
- A tour to the Egyptian Museum and Coptic Cairo.
- Lunch during the tours in a luxury local restaurant.
- All Nile cruise sightseeing.
- A tour to Philae temple and the High Dam of Aswan.
- A tour to Edfu temple and Kom Ombo temple.
- A tour to Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Queen Hatshepsut' temple and the 2 Colossi of Memnon.
- A tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple.
- A balloon tour in Luxor.
- A tour to Abu Simbel temple.
- The sound and light show of Abu Simbel temple.
- Tours of the oasis and the western desrt.
- A private air-conditioned van.
- A private tour guide (according to your language).
- 2 bottled water daily for each guest.
- Portage when need.
- Loan of A mobile phone with the value of 5 international mnts.
- Loan of usb with the value of 20 mnts.
- All taxes and governmental charges.
This program excludes:-
- Entry visa upon arrival at Cairo international airport 15 $ per person (to be applied directly).
- International airfare.
- Any optional tours (you will be offered the different optional tours according to the available timing of the program).
- Any personal expenses.
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended you take this).
- Beverage during meals.
- Entry to any pyramid from inside - purchased on the day.
- Entry to the mummy’s room at the museum - purchased on the day.
- Tipping of the guide and/or any crew throughout the program.
Prices are quoted in USD per person as follow:-
01/05 – 30/09
01/10 – 30/04