|1||Arrival Cairo||Cairo||welcome drink|
|2||Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Sakkara||Cairo||B, L|
|3||Museum, Citadel, Coptic Cairo, Khan El Khalili||Cairo||B, L|
|4||Luxor, Karnak temple, Luxor temple||Luxor||B , L , D|
|5||Valley Kings, Queen Hatshepsut' temple, Valley of the Queens, Memnon||Edfu||B , L , D|
|6||Edfu temple, Kom Ombo temple||Aswan||B , L , D|
|7||Philae temple, the High Dam, the Unfinished obelisk||Aswan||B , L , D|
|8||Aswan, Abu Simbel||Abu Simbel||B , L , D|
|9||Kasr Ibrim - Ed Der||Wadi El Sebou||B , L , D|
|10||Wadi El Sebou - Dakka - Meharakka||Aswan||B , L , D|
|11||Kalabsha temple - Beit El Wali - Kirtasi||Cairo||B|
|12||Cairo Intl' airport||Back home||B|
A very especial program made for those are seeking for more relaxing time with some enjoyable historical places. So, it's made to start your tour with the archaic era of the Pyramids in Cairo, then you proceed to the old capital of the ancient Egyptians to enjoy their history and remaining been left on either sides of the River Nile, before you get started a different place with a different concept. The great Nubia which was saved by UNSCO to leave a great heritage for the next generations. There, you will enjoy a wonderful scenery and contrast over the famous large man-made Lake Nasser, some tours of the saved temples, a lovely, clear and shiny sky with millions of brighty stars and some shooting stars as well.
This program consists of:-
- Meet, greet and assist at the airports.
- 4 nights' accommodation in a high deluxe 5* hotel in Cairo on BB basis.
- 4 nights' accommodation on a luxury Nile cruise on FB basis.
- 3 nights' accommodation on a high delux luxury cruise in Lake Nasser on FB basis.
- A panoramic tour around and between the Pyramids, the Valley temple and the enigmatic Sphinx.
- A tour to the Egyptian Museum and coptic Cairo.
- A tour to the Citadel of Sultan Saladin, Mohamed Ali' mosque, Coptic Cairo and the great bazaar Khan El Khalili.
- A tour to Memphis and Sakkara.
- Lunch during the tours in a luxury local restaurant.
- Domestic flights (CAI/LXR - ASW/ASBL - ASW/CAI)
- All cruise sightseeing.
- A tour to the temples of Abu Simbel.
- A tour to Philae temple, the unfinished obelisk and the High Dam of Aswan.
- A tour to Edfu temple and Kom Ombo temple.
- A tour to Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Queen Hatshepsut' temple and the 2 Colossi of Memnon.
- A tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple.
- All tours of Lake Nasser cruise.
- A private air-conditioned van.
- A private tour guide.
- 2 bottled water daily for each guest.
- Loan of A mobile phone with the value of 5 international mnts.
- Loan of usb with the value of 20 mnts.
- All taxes and governmental charges.
This program excludes:-
- Entry visa upon arrival at Cairo international airport 15 $ per person (to be applied directly).
- International airfare.
- Any optional tours (you will be offered the different optional tours according to the available timing of the program).
- Any personal expenses
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended you take this)
- Beverage during meals.
- Entry to any pyramid from inside - purchased on the day.
- Entry to the mummy’s room at the museum - purchased on the day.
Prices are quoted in USD per person as follow:-
01/05 – 30/09
01/10 – 30/04
- Tipping of the guide and/or any crew throughout the program.