|1||Arrival Cairo||Cairo||welcome drink|
|2||Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo||Cairo||B, L|
|3||Luxor, Karnak temple, Luxor temple||Luxor||B , L , D|
|4||Valley Kings, Queen Hatshepsut' temple, Valley of the Queens, Memnon||Edfu||B , L , D|
|5||Edfu temple, Kom Ombo temple||Aswan||B , L , D|
|6||Philae temple, the High Dam, the Unfinished obelisk||Aswan||B , L , D|
|8||Alexandria||Alexandria||B , L|
|9||Alex - Cairo||Cairo||B|
|10||Cairo Intl' airport||Back home||B|
An excellent luxury classic program of the main historical spots of Egypt. Experience a wonderful tour with us to take you to the bygone era when you visit a place from the archaic period like the Pyramids in Cairo, before you go further South to enjoy an amazing sailing on the River Nile passing through the traces and remaining of the ancient Egyptian temples. And then, you finish your tour with a lovely stay and an unforgettable night at the city of Alexander Magna and a lovely view to the Mediterranean Sea.
This program consists of:-
- Meet, greet and assist at the airports.
- 4 nights' accommodation in a high deluxe 5* hotel in Cairo on BB basis.
- 4 nights' accommodation in a luxury Nile cruise on FB basis.
- 1 night' accommodation in a luxury hotel at Alexandria on BB basis.
- A panoramic tour to the Pyramids, the Valley temple and the enigmatic Sphinx.
- A tour to the Egyptian Museum and Coptic Cairo.
- Lunch during the tours in a luxury local restaurant.
- Domestic flights (CAI/LXR - ASW/CAI).
- All cruise sightseeing.
- A tour to the temples of Abu Simbel.
- A tour to Philae temple, the unfinished obelisk and the High Dam of Aswan.
- A tour to Edfu temple and Kom Ombo temple.
- A tour to Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Queen Hatshepsut' temple and the high2 Colossi of Memnon.
- A tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple.
- A tour to the Catacombs, Pompey's pillar, Sultan Qait Bey citadel and the bibliotheque of Alexandria.
- A private air-conditioned van.
- A private tour guide (according to your language).
- 2 bottled water daily for each guest.
- Loan of A mobile phone with the value of 5 international mnts.
- Loan of usb with the value of 20 mnts.
- All taxes and governmental charges.
This program excludes:-
- Entry visa upon arrival at Cairo international airport 15 $ per person (to be applied directly).
- International airfare.
- Any optional tours (you will be offered the different optional tours according to the available timing of the program).
- Any personal expenses
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended you take this)
- Beverage during meals.
- Entry to any pyramid from inside - purchased on the day.
- Entry to the mummy’s room at the museum - purchased on the day.
- Tipping of the guide and/or any crew throughout the program.
Prices are quoted in USD per person as follow:-
01/05 – 30/09
01/10 – 30/04