Enjoy a tremendous adventure if you are a fan of the desert and want to see a different world of Egypt with another scenery vary from a place to another. The oasis of the oracle where King Alexander the great went; Siwa. A beautiful place which still have a lot of the Greco-roman ruins, like a mud brick castle, a wonderful place to witness the sun set and many hot springs where you can jump to enjoy a hot medical path to cure your skin and make it healthy. This tour does not stop in just one oasis, but you will visit another before Siwa; Al Baharya oasis where you will enjoy seeing the wealthy natural and primitive life with a wonderful clean and pure weather. Also you will see the thousands of natural geological formations resulted by the winds and the erosion. And then you will stop for a night at the city of the young empror Alexander the great to visit the modern bibliotheque and other places.
This program consists of:-
- Meet, greet and assist through the immigration.
- 3 nights' accommodation in Cairo on BB basis.
- 1 night' accommodation at the desert lodge in Al Baharya oasis on HB basis.
- 2 nights' accommodation at the desert lodge in Siwa oasis on HB basis.
- 1 night' accommodation in a high delux luxury hotel on the Mediterranean Sea on BB basis.
- All transfers in a modern air-conditioned van.
- A private tour guide (according to your language).
- A tour to the Pyramids, Valley of the temple and the enigmatic Sphinx.
- A tour to the Egyptian Museum and Coptic Cairo.
- Lunch during tours.
- A tour to the Catacombs, Bibliotheque Alexandarina, Pompey's pillar, Sultan Qait Beu citadel.
- All tours of the desert and oasis.
- All entry fees for the mentioned sites.
- 2 bottled water daily for each guest.
- All taxes and governmental charges.
This program exclude:-
- Entry visa upon arrival at Cairo international airport 15 $ per person (to be applied directly).
- International airfare.
- Any optional tours (you will be offered the different optional tours according to the available timing of the program).
- Any personal expenses
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended you take this)
- Beverage during meals.
- Entry to any pyramid from inside - purchased on the day.
- Entry to the mummy’s room at the museum - purchased on the day.
- Tipping of the guide and/or any crew throughout the program.
Prices are quoted in USD per person as follow:-
01/05 – 30/09
01/10 – 30/04
P.S :- This tour must be reserved 21 days at least prior to the departure for security purposes and espcial documents.